Iqbal Pakula the Artis Busines Man

Posted by Anonymous

Iqbal Pakula
View from the photos, the model's hair Iqbal Pakula (32) most often changed. Bald, ever. Smacking nanggung, ever. Middle part, behind. Long-haired Ali Topan let alone. "After high school I was pengin because of the long-haired high school kan pas enggak allowed. Age-age is still not clear (identity). Finally, I long-haired 1-2 years. Ever, I sangar pas sangarin-red light, though the fear. But, because of many long-haired bid casual. Rather than can work, I get a haircut, "the story of Iqbal. However, as age was increasing, it has three heads, Iqbal more comfortable with a short haircut. Addition is more tidy, but also look more clean. "New-just like kayaking. short easy care. Moreover seumuran now, preferably short-deh. I accidental thick hair, if a little long keringatan directly, "said kalem like this. Not only the hair, body weight Iqbal was changed. Had more fat from now, up to 81 kg. "Had no warning from the MD (Entertainment - Iqbal sinetron production house), are also down, though enggak look ugly on TV," story. "The trouble is it. Initially, I often play PS, but I suddenly pins. Turbulence run 'time ya. But next day I still sleep. Ask nyokap, ordered to check the blood. Who knows what or acid strand. After review, it appears that fat in the blood is high. "Sadar health is very important, Iqbal willing to reduce food diet with oily foods and fibrous reproduce, such as vegetables and fruit. "Eating is still a lot I also enggak dinner. If you eat lunch, eat the red rice, "he said smiling.
Iqbal Pakula