ARIF RAHMAN ACTOR FTV INDOSIAR CUTE

Posted by Anonymous

arif rahman ftv indosiar fotopicture and wallpaper arif rahman
foto arif rahman
arif rahman photshot and pictures

Shy and retiring, it is foto Arif Rahman Iqbal in the film Love confession. But if ngomong matter the race, he was very enthusiastic. In fact since a small cloth-citanya want to be drivers, but should fall, even now dive into the world of entertainment. For a new guyw foto Arif Rahman in the entertainment world that is still timid to be interviewed. "Arif Rahman have not always need to be interviewed when, still a little confused jadinya answered," I Arif. Indeed, rigid look at himself interviewed by infotainment, but when asked about the race, Arif directly enthusiasm. "From a small race like me until now, that is when the film is racing-I balapannya happy banget, nggak deh despite stiff race car should be," added cowok birth Jakarta, 4 October 1986 this. Even now from the main sinetron model Arif and so can buy five pieces for motor racing. "Now I already have all five motor products Japan and Thailand and one car. Motor for the track-I trackanlah, "he said during the confession dipeluncuran film Cinta. Arif Rahman Up to now, both parents are not aware of her son outside the university and syuting. "They actually do ijinin I trackan-track, but I'm not the same, they tahunya I play aja sama temen-temen," he said.

For Arif, can drive the track-adrenaline trackan strong in itself. "There is satisfaction of mind that can aja bawa motor kenceng in the street, that is the feeling of fear that cause adrenaline in the body of me."