Ramzi Geys Thebe Photoshot

Posted by Anonymous

Ramzi Geys Thebe Photoshot
Currently ramzi geys thebe not only the world akting the dilakukanya, the business world is starting Rambah it. Avivah Thariq Basalamah husband began studying cargo business that he has been since November 2009 Go. Ramzi Geys Thebe, Cargo business in the region that have Kedoya Get it is because pressure from the friend who has 10 previous years working in the world. "I do have friends not tired always invites me to open this business. Previously I often do not respond, but the long run I think also a good investment, "said the father Asila Maisa Fatihah this.

For business at this time the focus is still on the ekpsedisi domestic air transportation, and because the schedule syuting make the rather dense Ramzi only occasionally visited the office. "But I will continue to defend the world that has long been entertain me Get this," he said